Update: Hashperium is no longer live.
Quick inner navigation:
Mining cloud is one of the ways for Bitcoin investors who do not own an industrial grade mining setup to mine bitcoin. Simply put, in cloud mining, investors make use of the processing power that is controlled via remote data centers. All that a user would need to do, is to pay a cloud mining company and have a computer at home for communication/management.
However, with cloud mining, comes risks that which beginner investors are not usually aware of. As far as profitability in cloud mining goes, it is only possible if one makes good decisions.
The biggest risk in the world of cloud mining is that most cloud mining sites are fraudulent. Moreover, mismanagement in cloud mining is yet another factor that puts many people off. Hence, one should consider cloud mining only when he/she could deal with such risks. Risks like these, however, can be reduced by choosing mining clouds that have a high reputation/authority. Taking a peek at the social media accounts and by interacting with the cloud mining community over the internet, one could easily figure out whether a cloud mining service is legitimate or not. This article in specific revolves around Hashperium which has entered the cryptocurrency mining world quite recently.
What is Hashperium?
Hashperium is a mining cloud service which specifically deals in bitcoins. This company automatically converts the earned bitcoins into the user’s local currency that which one can withdraw at a later time. Upon registration for the first time, Hashperium offers a 135GH/s free, although to withdraw the revenue from this venture, you required to fund your account with 0.0015 BTC, which isn’t truly free of charge.
Currently, Hashperium converts bitcoins and pays its users in the following fiat currencies:
In order to get involved with the online community, users can follow Hashperium’s Facebook page, which could also be beneficial to get all the important updates, although the team of hashperium doesnt bother updating their feed and answering possible clients. Nevertheless, let us first take a close look at all the advantages that Hashperium supposedly provides.
General info of Hashperium at a glance
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Payouts: You can withdraw a more than the minimum of 0.0003 BTC per 24 hours.
- Minimum Deposit Amount: 0.0015 BTC
- Supported currency: Bitcoin
- Available cryptocurrencies: BTC
- Verification steps: Email verification is required
- Bonuses: 135 GH/s hash rate upon first registration and 9% referral bonus
- Profit: Up to 12% on a daily basis
Putting Hashperium’s shady character aside, they claim to offer some nice features:
- Low Minimum Deposit
It is said that, that Hashperium is quite suitable for the beginners and intermediate level investors. This is because Hashperium does not require you to make huge deposits upon joining. The minimum deposit value is currently set at 0.0015 BTC which is quite affordable for the beginners.
- 135 GH/s Free
Upon registering for the first time, every user gets some free 135 GH/s hashpower. According to the company, this hashpower is offered for the sole purpose of letting newcomers gain higher profits. This free hashpower can be retrieved only if you deposit 0.0015 BTC in your account, fishy…
- Daily Earnings for Lifetime
It is quite surprising that Hashperium claims to be able to pay its users daily interest, while the best and most notable mining pools are unable to do so. This does raise some brows and makes Hashperium look like it is too good to be legitimate. Moreover, the daily interests that users are get paid do not have an endpoint and remain adding up regularly for as long as the amount stays.
- Up to 12% Daily Profit and Flexible Investment Style
Through a deposit of at least 9 BTC, Hashperium promises its users to receive up to 12% of their deposit on a regular basis. Whereas the minimum deposit amount of 0.0015 BTC can bring up to 9.524% earning on a daily basis. In other words, the more that you invest (anything in between 0.0015 BTC and 10 BTC), the higher your chances are to make greater profits. While this opportunity sounds extremely attractive, the legitimacy of Hashperium is not yet confirmed.
- 9% Referral Commission
Whenever a user would refer Hashperium to a referral and if the referral ends up buying some hashpower, the user would get a 9% hashpower reward. This extra hashpower could be used to increase the profit which is of course, withdrawable on a daily basis as mentioned earlier. The total 9% hashpower reward, however, is divided into three stages. In stage one, the user gets 6%. In stage two, it 2% and in stage 3, it is 1%.
- Encrypted Site
In order to keep the data and accounts safe, Hashperium claims to have used high-end encryption using a 256-Bit SSL server component.
- 24/7 Support
Yet another claimed advantage of Hashperium.com is that it has an active customer support. I can tell you that I tried it myself, and no one bothered to answer. Nevertheless, the company does seem to have an E-mail and dedicated social media accounts. Moreover, the company offers in-person support to its users at the following address: 34-20 Gordon Place London, W8 4JE, United Kingdom, by a simple search on Google I couldn’t help my self to notice that this address belongs to a nice private British home.
Is Hashperium safe?
We know that as of now, you might be wondering “Is Hashperium safe?” or “Is Hashperium legit?”
As far as our research goes, Hashperium is not as safe and promising as it might sound. Overall, this mining cloud still seems to be in its initial stages of birth. Hence, no experienced investor would recommend investing huge amounts of money into it. So the next time you ask yourself, ‘Can I trust Hashperium?’ let yourself know that it’s a risky move.
In case you have got a couple of bucks to spare, you could perhaps give it a go. But since the reputation of this mining cloud is still under the shade, and not much information is yet available on the internet, making an investment is not recommended for now.
Moreover, while the rumors of Hashperium scam might be way too farfetched, its reputation is still not as good as that of any reliable mining cloud service.
- Community: The Hashperium community is currently quite limited. Hence, not a lot can be found on the internet. However, those few people that have been talking about this mining cloud service, do not recommend it for all their doubts. As you might think- the team behind Hashperium are completely anonymous.
- Security: The security level seems to be pretty reasonable yet inadequate. Since the only security feature that it has is a claimed high-end encryption. As far as their mining information goes, it has not been disclosed.
- Customer support: The customer support at Hashperium is quite unresponsive, and unprofessional. Moreover, their Facebook page gives a reflection of total mismanagement.
- Handling speed: Hashperium claims to send its users profits on a daily basis, which would be once per 24 hours.
How to use Hashperium?
- The usage of this site is rather simple and straightforward. All that a user has to do is to sign up and to invest a minimum of 0.0015 BTC or a maximum of 10 BTC.
- Hashperium does not support fiat currencies, rather you will have to deposit your funds in the form of Bitcoins. Cex.io is a trusted exchange where you can get Bitcoin from in exchange for fiat currencies.
- Upon depositing the funds, you will receive your profits within your account based on your amount of deposit and hash power (upgradeable).
- It allows users to withdraw their profits once every 24 hours, with a minimum withdrawal of 0.0003 BTC.
Hashperium Review Summary
Hashperium.com is a relatively new mining cloud service which does not look very promising as of yet. This is because quite a lot of information regarding its mining sources is kept hidden. Nevertheless, since they have a very low requirement for a minimum deposit (0.0015 BTC), it is quite suitable for beginners who do not want to invest big amounts.
Still, aBitGreedy would recommend you to invest only if you have some funds you don’t mind losing, as profitability is not fully guaranteed! Thank you.