How to earn Bitcoins: A beginner’s guide
Quick inner navigation for the best methods:
Before I earned my first Bitcoin online, I used to ask ‘How do you earn Bitcoins?’ Well, I earned mine and I am here to help you earn yours. One of the most FAQ about Bitcoin is whether one can earn free Bitcoins. There is a possibility you can end up collecting a few Bitcoins form PPC/PTC sites.
However, if you are willing to put in the effort and hard work, then you can be able to earn some Bitcoins online. If you are still wondering if you can still earn Bitcoins, then don’t worry, we will take a look at the various ways you can earn Bitcoin. Can you still earn Bitcoins? Sure, here are some of the ways to do that. Learn how to earn Bitcoins for yourself using these methods.
This is perhaps the most common way to earn Bitcoins online. How do you earn Bitcoins through mining? Take a look at mining Bitcoins.
- Mining involves individual solving complex mathematical puzzles and calculations to discover a new block which is added to the blockchain. The reward for that comes in the form of a few Bitcoins.
- Back in 2009 when Bitcoin was still in its early days, a regular desktop could be used to mine blockchains and get rewarded with several Bitcoins.
- It has become harder now as miners use faster hardware like Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC), more advanced processing units like Graphic Processing Units (GPUs), and similar ones to mine Bitcoins.
- The reward for mining blocks is Bitcoin
- The more blocks you mine, the more Bitcoin you get
- Everyone can partake in mining
- Mining now requires high spec computers
- It is much harder to mine Bitcoin now than a few years ago
How easy is earning Bitcoins via micro earnings?
- Of all the Bitcoin earning methods, this is perhaps the easiest to engage in, even though it consumes a lot of time.
- Micro earnings are for those who have lots of free time, but it doesn’t bring in much Bitcoin.
- Micro earnings can be done via websites that offer such service, though you will have to be careful as some of those sites have built-in malware and viruses. It is an excellent way to earn free Bitcoin.
- Very easy to start
- It takes a lot of time
- Users are rewarded with little Bitcoin
Receiving As Payment
Can I earn bitcoin when I receive it as a means of payment? Yes, you can.
- It is an excellent way to earn Bitcoin, especially for those who sell products or render services. You can decide to accept Bitcoin as a means of payment for products sold or services rendered.
- This method of earning Bitcoins will additionally bring in more customers as people are now getting comfortable purchasing products or services using Bitcoin.
- If you run an online business, then you can add the Bitcoin payment option along with other methods such as credit card, net banking, etc.
Next time you are asked how do u earn Bitcoins, don’t forget to mention this option.
- It boosts business, especially online businesses
- It requires the least effort
- Easy to accept Bitcoins for both brick & mortar and online businesses
- You will require a Bitcoin merchant tool such as BitPay before you can accept Bitcoin payments.
Offer some Bitcoin-related services
Some people still ask, can you still earn Bitcoins? The answer is yes, and this method is one of the most efficient ways to do so.
There are some bitcoin-related services that you can offer to earn Bitcoins. Some sites offer several Bitcoin services like block explorer and a Bitcoin wallet. You can decide to offer such services and earn free Bitcoins. Here is a list of Bitcoin-related services you can offer online and earn Bitcoins for your effort:
- Website manager
- Graphic design expert
- Mining expert
- Online marketer
- There are several Bitcoin-related services that you can offer
- It is easy to get started though much effort is needed to make it work
- You will likely face stiff competition since several websites are already offering such services
Get a faucet/rotator
Are you an internet freak? Then turn that passion into wealth with this method of earning Bitcoin.
- A faucet or rotator site makes it easy and possible for you to quickly browse different faucets without having to open a new tab each time you do so.
- This method of earning Bitcoins is designed to work with the referral technique. The links for each faucet are usually referral links.
- The owner of the rotator is compensated with Bitcoins as a commission from each faucet you visit. Thus, by getting a rotator, you will earn Bitcoins anytime someone visits your faucets.
- Maintaining a rotator is very important due to the volatile nature of Bitcoins. If you put in a lot of effort to get a rotator with a lot of traffic, you can probably generate a nice income.
- You earn Bitcoin anytime someone opens your faucet
- It is less annoying as no new tabs or sites are opened each time a link is clicked
- It requires regular maintenance
Work and get paid in Bitcoin
Are there jobs that pay workers in Bitcoins? Of course, there are.
- You can earn Bitcoin regularly by getting paid in Bitcoin for jobs done. This is a new method of earning Bitcoin, thus it comes with limitations.
- There are some websites such as WorkForBitcoin and Coinality amongst others that are committed to the digital currency paying jobs. These sites display freelance, part-time, and full-time job opportunities, with workers getting paid in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Another website, BitGigs, is rapidly becoming a popular platform for a wide range of jobs, all of which pay in Bitcoins.
- Easy to earn Bitcoins on these platforms once quality work is done
- The websites ensure that you are paid for your work
- These platforms aren’t yet known to most employers
to sum it up
Some people still ask, how can I earn free Bitcoins? Well, the truth is, there are no free Bitcoins. To earn the cryptocurrency, you will have to put in a lot of effort. However, you can use the methods posted above to start earning Bitcoin. If someone asks you how to earn Bitcoin, just direct them to this post.
Now that you have shown your interest in bitcoin let me welcome you heartily to the crypto world. Explore our site for more on Bitcoins and other cryptocurrency news. We have you covered.