Quick inner navigation:
Bitcoin keeps booming and booming and at the same time, a number of different cryptocurrencies follow Bitcoin’s path. With the growth of the cryptocurrencies’ popularity, the platforms, wallets, and websites that support Bitcoins and other digital currencies become more and more common too. Today, in this article, we will discuss the Bitcoin and Neteller relationship of nowadays.
What is Neteller?
Neteller is one of the most well-known electronic money and wallet platforms, established to ease the burden of smart financial transactions in the digital age. It is owned and operated by a global payment company, Paysafe Group Plc. The e-money, e-wallet platform was launched in 1999 to overcome the issue of transactions such as money transfer for individuals and merchants that are into forex trading and social networking. Neteller also serves as a mean of getting funds withdrawn directly using Net+ card or getting the money transferred to the individual bank accounts.
Paysafe Group Plc in Canada was known to establish Neteller and the company later migrated to Isle of Man in 2004. Neteller whose primary function is to maintain the funds of prospective customers either in separate trust accounts or different from its operating accounts and at the same time.
For over two decades, Neteller has provided a fast, simple and secure mean of saving, exchanging and transferring money online for both businesses and individuals. Several reports have shown that Neteller has processed transactions worth billions of dollars as one of the largest independent money transfer business all over the world.
Benefits of making use of Neteller for transactions
Amongst its many benefits, Neteller has some of the following core advantages;
- Fast and easy: Neteller offers a fast, easy and user-friendly process. From registration to depositing, exchange, and withdrawal, you will enjoy the best of comfort in online money transaction.
- Low fees: Neteller does not charge any fees for funds transfer between users.
- Secure: With Neteller, you will get the premium safety of your funds, personal details, and transaction history. With Neteller, none of your personal or financial details would be requested by the Neteller itself, which means that it is unlikely that you will be exposed to hackers, social media intruders or any unnecessary promotional or marketing companies.
- Credible: For over 20 years, Neteller users are assured of fund security, smooth transactions and the assurance of a trusted financial manager.
- Acceptability: Another major benefit of Neteller is the global acceptance it receives from 200 countries and several online and offline platforms.
However, here are some disadvantages of Neteller:
- Big withdrawal and deposit methods require a higher commission.
- There are monthly limits on some withdrawals methods.
- The United States and Canadian user have some restrictions on Neteller.
Buy Bitcoin with Neteller
From the innovative point of view, Neteller now allows you to convert your Bitcoin to Neteller. With your existing account, you can click on the button to add convert your Bitcoin to Neteller. Neteller introduced and approved the use of the exchanges for bitcoin, bitcoin debit card, and bitcoin wallet because this new method of payments offers various options to deposit, as well as withdrawal of money and so on.
You can also use SpectroCoin to exchange your Bitcoin to Neteller. Here are steps to buy bitcoin with Neteller:
- Sign up in SpectroCoin and then press the deposit icon.
- In deposit options, click Deposit EUR or any other currency you wish to make use.
- You will be directed to the list of different methods with which you can make deposits.
- Make the Selection of the currency you intend to deposit and then type the amount you want to deposit.
- The minimum daily deposit Neteller is 1EUR while the maximum amount of deposit daily is 1000EUR.
- Scroll down to E-money (electronic money) section and click Neteller icon.
- You will then be directed to a Neteller log in the window.
- There it will show the total sum of money that will be deducted from your Neteller account.
- Neteller charges a minimum of 5% for deposits while the minimum fee amount is 0.50 EUR.
- Then type your login details and click on the ‘Pay now’ option.
- A pop-up message will notify you that your transaction is complete. Then click ‘Continue’. You will receive a pop-up message that your Neteller deposit has been completed.
- The money you deposited can then be accessed on your Account Page.
- Then to exchange Neteller to bitcoin, click ‘Exchange’.
- In the currency exchange page, choose a particular payment currency and the amount of money you want to use in exchange for bitcoin, in this case, choose to buy BTC with Neteller.
- Then select ‘bitcoin’ as your receive currency and press exchange.
- You’ll be forwarded to a short currency exchange summary where you’ll be required to check your exchange details to avoid errors and then press ‘confirm’.
- Your currency exchange transaction has been completed.
- The bitcoin you have acquired can then be checked in your ‘Account’ section.
Note that buying Bitcoin with Neteller, you have to verify your SpectroCoin account.
Best exchanges that accept Neteller
This is peer-to-peer bitcoin platform lets you buy, sell and exchange Bitcoin, easily and safely.
- It is a global platform that connects buyers and sellers, hence, several payment options are accepted on the site.
- With you Neteller funds, you can get Bitcoin on Paxful.
- The site allows you to exchange your Neteller to Bitcoin.
- You simply need to register and follow the processes to exchanging your Neteller to BTC.
As a bitcoin startup based in Helsinki, Finland, Localbitcoins offers service that connects over the counter trading and transactions in local currencies for bitcoin. This platform also allows users exchange Bitcoin to Neteller.
- It allows users to post an advertisement on the website where they state their individual exchange rates and payment methods for buying and selling bitcoins with cash and it also has another option of paying online.
- Localbitcoin provides free services ranging from registration, buying, and selling of bitcoin but users who create advertisements are charged 1% fee for every completed trade.
This is Europe’s most popular service to buy and sell bitcoins. The company is based in Austria where it offers a wide range of payment methods and has good prices. Interestingly enough, this exchanger accepts the use of Neteller as a mean of buying or exchanging Bitcoin.
- Bitpanda also offers two-factor authentication security.
- It also offers coupons and hosts raffles occasionally.
- LocalBitcoin charge low fees and charges are also dependent on the payment methods.
This is one of the famous bitcoin exchange and wallet providers online. It is one of the largest firms storing over 90% of bitcoin in the cold storage.
- Coincorner was founded by a team as a solution to ease the process of buying bitcoin from the United Kingdom and online from someone you can trust.
- The company based in Finland is currently operating in over 45 countries of the world.
- With great interfaces, the wallet is easy to use and intuitive.
- Your wallet can be accessed with the use of an Apple, Windows and Android device and you can also gain access to the account via the web interface, giving you a full-fledged set of options to control your cryptocurrency experience.
- One of the main features of CoinCorner is that it is the easiest way to which you can buy bitcoin.
- Coincorner charges 2.5% administrative fee for bank deposit below 2000EUR with Neteller.
- Transactions with CoinCorner are secured with the inbuilt two-factor authentication.
Keeping your coins safe
There are several types of bitcoin wallets. The most common ones are desktop software wallets, hardware wallets, paper wallet and online wallets. When you create either of these wallets you’ll get private and public addresses. You must not share your private keys with anyone otherwise you may become a victim of theft. As for the public key, it’s the key that you share with the people you make transactions. As a matter of fact, your bitcoins are not stored in your wallet physically.
Deposit to Neteller using Bitcoin
Recently, Neteller has added an option to deposit money on their platform by using Bitcoin. This great announcement has created a lot of hope for the future being more cryptocurrency friendly.
- In contrast to other methods of payments, Bitcoins are free of charge, while credit cards, debit cards are charged for 3.95%.
- Very easy to use.
- Transactions are very fast.
- The transactions are irreversible.
Neteller and Bitcoin appear to be a great combination for various exchanges, transactions, and other deals. It is safe, easy and cost-effective. We hope this article was useful to you and will guide you while working with Neteller and Bitcoin. Please make sure to check out our website and learn more about the crypto-world, which is flourishing faster than you may think.
Thank you and see you next time!