Buying Bitcoin Instantly
Quick inner navigation:
How to buy Bitcoins instantly?
Below are some websites that make it possible to buy Bitcoins with debit card instantly, as well as buy bitcoins instantly with a credit card with no verification (within certain limits). They are safe and simple to use. All you have to do is – follow the instructions.
This company allows people to buy and sell Bitcoins. You just have to deposit funds using your credit/debit card or through bank transfer. It allows buying Bitcoins instantly, as the transactions are swift. Cex.io supports the following methods of payment:
- Bank transfers
- Credit card
- Crypto Capital
- Vouchers (for bitcoin transfers)
- Withdrawals to personal bitcoin wallets
With these features, it stands to be one of the best websites to buy Bitcoins using a credit card/debit card among others.
- It allows buying fractions of Bitcoins.
- Safe and reliable website.
- There’s a 7% transactional fee for every credit card Bitcoin purchase you make.
- The customer support is not as helpful as you may expect.
If you want to increase your limits or take the fiat money out, you have to be verified. The process is very simple:
- Provide an ID document.
- Fill in your personal information.
- Your permanent/residential address.
- Scan the documents.
- Take a selfie with the document and yourself.
Alternatively, if your documents are not in Latin letters you may:
- Provide a bank statement with your name and last name (in English).
- Or, an official letter from your university/work/other institutions – with your personal details, along with a signature and stamp of the institution.
This is another website for buying Bitcoins with credit/debit card instantly. It hosts a lot of crypto for sale since it provides cloud mining to the public. This means that you will be dealing with individual miners and not neutral sellers on this website.
- Available in many countries.
- High limits.
- Good customer support service.
- You will have to convert your currency into euros as it uses euros in all its transactions. This may mean that due to fluctuating transfer rates, you may actually end up paying more than intended.
- You could fall victim to scam (though very rare) if you are not careful.
- High credit card fees.
LocalBitcoin’s safety is guaranteed thanks to Escrow. Once you initiate a transaction, the agreed amount is transferred to escrow and will stay there for a specified period of time allowing the ground transaction to flow smoothly. In case of issues, you can stop escrow from funding the seller.
- Peer-to-peer trade.
- There are buyers and sellers from over 249 countries.
- Safest trading platform with the help of escrow.
- Customers are filtered to eliminate any person with ill motives.
- Escrow is an extra cost that you cannot avoid.
- Credit/debit card purchases are not encouraged.
LocalBitcoins is one of the most common platforms if you want to buy Bitcoin with no verification. As mentioned above this a peer-to-peer exchange platform, therefore the verification requirements mostly depend on the seller. However, as LocalBitcoins is available in 13,000 cities around the world, you can meet with the seller and pay cash – the best way to buy Bitcoin with no verification.
Bitpanada, based in Austria, is a popular European Bitcoin exchange platform with a rather high reputation. The website offers its users 3 types of account and a new one coming soon. Those are Starter, Bronze, Silver (coming soon) and Gold.
- Many payment methods are available for buyers.
- Relatively low fees.
- Complex registration process.
- The fees are automatically included in the bill, without prior notifications.
The verification process varies depending on your account type:
- Starter: requires only email verification.
- Bronze: requires verified mobile number.
- Silver and Gold: require ID and webcam verification.
247exchnage is a Bitcoin trading website available in more than 110 countries. There are more than 500,000 locations around the world for payments with cash. Other than cash, the platform accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit/debit cards (VISA, MasterCard)
- Instant money transfer
- Transfer within the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA)
- Prepaid vouchers
- Cash deposits
- Available in most countries.
- Allows making transactions in domestic currency.
- No ID verification is needed for the first purchase.
- Despite informative FAQ, the customer support is not the best.
- Risks of scams.
247exchange allows users to buy Bitcoins without verification if they pay for Bitcoins with other cryptocurrencies and the transaction is equivalent to $300 or less.
This website mostly favors the sellers. This is because the sellers never have to deal with the hustle of looking for a buyer in this platform. You as a buyer can retrieve this Bitcoin by paying the full amount mostly via credit card. Then the money is converted into the local currency of the seller and sent to him/her. Their weekly limit is $200.
- Crypto purchase is instantaneous, as the digital currency will reflect in your wallet immediately after payment.
- No chances of scam here. Coinbase itself acts as a central monetary system thereby eliminates the risks of you having to deal with fraudulent users.
- For the sellers, it takes 2 to 4 days for their revenue to reflect in their accounts. This is standard protocol.
If you are interested in buying Bitcoins on Coinbase with no ID via wire transfer here’s what you need to do:
- Go to coinbase.com and log in.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Linked Accounts.
- Choose “Manage Bank Wires” (you can do bank wires up to $250,000).
- Click on “Add wire withdrawal information”
- Add your “Bank Routing Code” to match your account.
- Get the reference number for sending the money.
- Go to Buy/Sell and continue with the regular steps for purchasing Bitcoins.
This way you may buy a large number of Bitcoins without providing ID information.
Bitcoin.de is one of the most secure networks that require you to link your credit/debit card but will not disclose this information to anyone (including other clients).
- Bitcoin.de has a two-step-verification process
- No disclose information required.
- Money remains in the account offline until the exact moment of transactions.
- Trading only in EUR.
- Poor customer support center.
Founded in 2014, Coinhouse.io has grown to become one of the preferred exchanges in Europe. Payment via credit card and debit card is accepted by the website as it has a strict monitory policy.
- Your security is guaranteed.
- The verification process here is the fastest compared to other exchanges.
- The price is regulated by Kraken, which means you always get value for your money.
- Very strict verification process required prior to purchases every time.
You can buy Bitcoins instantly on this website but you cannot avoid the verification process.
After creating an account with LakeBTC, you automatically get a wallet generated by the website. You are then required to fund it through online payment that is, using your credit/debit card. It is important to note that you cannot do much on the website unless you have funded this wallet.
- Offers a number of payment methods.
- Supported in many countries.
- Not a good customer support.
- Unclear customer support.
LakeBTC enables its users buying Bitcoins without verification unless the payment is done through other cryptocurrencies.
In Exmo, the system’s market price evaluator determines the value and find a corresponding seller who wants to make a similar deal to yours. As you find a seller, you will then select purchase and send the order. However, if you are interested in buying Bitcoins without verification then this website might not be the best option for you as they are very strict about it.
- Smooth processes.
- Not many payment methods available.
- Strict verification process.
The platform has 3-stage verification process.
- Identity verification.
- Address verification.
- Agreement verification.
This is a very simple website to purchase Bitcoins from. The platform provides a number of payment methods that enable the users to both buy Bitcoin instantly and buy Bitcoin without verification.
- Available around the world.
- A number of payment methods available.
- Many reported this site as scammy.
Paxful is mainly acting as an Escrow and the deals are done between the buyers and sellers. As a result, you can find sellers that you can meet up with and do a cash payment to buy Bitcoins without verification.
If you are looking for a platform that does not need you to be experienced with cryptocurrency in order for you to buy Bitcoins, then this is it. Here all you need to do is fund your online wallet, which is made easy thanks to incorporating credit card payment systems.
- It is one of the easiest Bitcoin exchange websites to use.
- Accepts multiple forms of payments.
- Transfer of Bitcoin to the wallet is fast and easy.
- There’s a 5% transfer fee
- There might be some aspects of mispricing once in a while as reported by users.
This platform allows payments using credit cards, or pay with an international transfer, which takes approximately 1-5 days. Once you have funded your account, buying Bitcoins will be a breeze, as you will no longer need to use your identification.
- The company uses cold storage.
- The website cares about the security a lot.
- Verification is mandatory.
- Many users claim the site is a scam.
If you want to buy Bitcoins instantly using credit cards, cash, or other methods, then Bitquick is a good option for you. In this exchange platform, every transaction is instantaneous. The best part about Bitquick is that it converts your Bitcoins to fiat and fiat to Bitcoin within hours.
- Easy for purchasing Bitcoins with cash.
- Allows buying Bitcoins instantly with cash.
- Relatively high prices.
Bitquick requires full verification from its users.
Note: Even though verification processes can be annoying sometimes, you have to keep in mind that websites do it for the safety of the users and for the sake of avoiding to support crimes (e.g. money laundering).
Buy Bitcoin without ID
Bitcoin has grown rapidly over the years. Its rise in demand has seen itself skyrocket to values never reached before by any other type of currency. It is due to this rapid increase in BTC demand that has resulted in the existence of traders who facilitate the buying and selling of Bitcoins.
Many buyers aim to buy Bitcoins instantly with no verification. Some may deem that Bitcoin exchange websites require too much personal information, which is unnecessary.
The major reason why an identity verification is needed when buying Bitcoins is that most global governments consider cryptocurrency as money. Essentially, governments do not differentiate between the transmitters of Bitcoins and fiat currencies.
As a result of this, most cryptocurrency exchange platforms will not let you buy Bitcoin without identity verification as they all have KYC (know your customer) regulations set in place. These regulations primarily exist to protect any sort of fraudulent or criminal activities such as money laundering. The same is the case with Western Union, and all the banks worldwide. Such entities must collect all personal information of the customers so as to keep illegal activities at bay.
This has resulted in the rise of ‘buy with no verification.’ However, a few traders or financial institutions that deal with Bitcoins provide this option.
There are several ways you can buy Bitcoins without ID. Here are the top five.
Changelly is a totally decentralized cryptocurrency exchange which lets you buy bitcoin without ID verification. It does not require users to sign up for an account, and no verification of any sort is required at all. However, one must have some altcoins to exchange for Bitcoins via the platform.
All that you have to do is to set up the trade information, after which you will receive an address to deposit the altcoins at. Once deposited, you will receive your Bitcoins in your wallet within a couple of minutes.
ShapeShift an instant cryptocurrency trading platform, which allows the exchange of various cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Zcash and a lot more. This platform allows you to buy BTC without ID. However, you will have to exchange it for an existing cryptocurrency that you own. So first, you must store some Litecoins, Ethereum, or another altcoin and then head on to shapeshift for converting them into Bitcoin. Once ready, you can simply deposit an altcoin and instantly redeem your Bitcoins in exchange without the need for registration or complex payment procedure. It’s that surprisingly simple!
Wall of coins is a p2p Bitcoin exchange platform which makes the buying and selling of Bitcoins extremely easy, without the need of photo identity verification. It allows customers to buy/sell Bitcoins in exchange for cash. Though, it does have an SMS verification procedure. Nevertheless, it does not affect one’s anonymity. In fact, the SMS procedure is quite crucial as it guides the first-time buyers through the entire process. The most commonly accepted payment method is a physical cash deposit via the bank branch specified by the seller.
Bitcoin ATMs resemble the traditional cash ATMs. However, they are different in the sense that they send Bitcoins to your specified wallet upon receiving the cash which is inserted into the machine. You can search for Bitcoin ATMs near you via google maps and other sources on the internet.
BuySomeBitcoins is a peer to peer trading platform where you can buy Bitcoins in exchange for fiat currency without an ID verification. It accepts debit card, credit card, or PayPal as a payment method. While it does not require a photo verification, one does have to sign up for an account which requires a phone number verification. This platform is open for buyers belonging to all regions of the world and accepts all fiat currencies.
Buying Bitcoins instantly with a debit or credit card
The majority of trading websites, which accept credit card payments, those take debit cards as well. Here are pros and cons for both of these payment methods.
Pros and cons of using a debit card:
Pros of buying bitcoin with a debit card:
- Usually allows buying Bitcoins instantly.
Cons of buying bitcoin with a debit card:
- Relatively high fees.
- Maybe risky as you share your pin code.
Pros and cons of using a credit card:
Pros of buying bitcoin with a credit card:
- Very convenient method of payment.
- Enables fast and instant transactions.
Cons of buying bitcoin with a credit card:
- High transaction fees.
- The verification process is often required.
The Best Way To Buy Bitcoins Anonymously
If you wonder how to buy bitcoins anonymously then congratulations we have the answer for you! A quite common and easy way to buy bitcoin anonymously is the local peer to peer trading. All you need to do is find a reliable person who is in your area and is willing to sell his or her bitcoins.
The best way to buy bitcoin with no verification is LocalBitcoins
LocalBitcoins is a reputable online platform, which is considered to be an exchange website, however, its main job is connecting the buyers and sellers with one another. Then these people get to list their prices or find deals that tend to work out well enough for them. The best part about LocalBitcoins is the fact that it allows people to trade bitcoins without verification. The payment method is decided and agreed upon by the buyers and sellers.
If you want to pay with cash, you simply need to meet with the seller and make the transaction. Despite all the conveniences that come with this method you need to be very careful about the situation. Make sure that the person you plan to work with is realistic and try to avoid offers that sound too good to be true.
Other than LocalBitcoins you can also buy bitcoins anonymously on another platform known as Changelly or use bitcoin ATMs. All of these methods do not require you to go through a KYC aka Know your Customer procedure in contrast to the vast majority of other ways to buy bitcoins. The KYC is a procedure that requires users of the website to go through an identity verification, which includes a scan of a government ID and a number of other documents the list of which varies from website to website.
What should you check for before buying Bitcoins from a website?
Here are some factors that you should pay attention to prior to trusting any website.
- Compare the fees with other websites.
- Check the limitations imposed by the company.
- Make sure the customer support is a good one.
- Check reviews, ratings, and forums where people share their experiences.
How to store Bitcoins?
For the first timers, once you have gotten your address, the next thing you need is a digital wallet for storing cryptocurrency. Here are some of the wallets:
Online wallets are storage services and are accessible only on the web by any device that can connect to the internet.
- They can be accessed from anywhere as long as they are connected to the Internet.
- Lower cost of storage.
- Easier to use.
- Risks of being a hacked.
- The slightest technical error could cost you all your crypto.
Offline wallets also known as cold storage, come in two forms: paper wallets and hardware wallets. They allow you to store your Bitcoins for as long as you want. The downside is if you lose this storage item, your Bitcoins mostly can never be recovered.
- Safety from hackers is guaranteed.
- You are in complete control of your crypto.
- It is portable.
- Hardware wallets ain’t cheap.
- Can easily be stolen.
To Sum Things Up
Bitcoin is an ever-evolving currency, which keeps breaking new milestones. You should consider all factors involved in purchasing, storing and usage of Bitcoins before venturing into this field. While buying, it is important to check the legitimacy of the exchange of your choice. Avoid dealing with suspicious characters and always follow protocol for your own safety. Make sure you check our website to learn more about various cryptocurrencies.